This guide explains how to set up your wearable with the WearOS app.
Step 1: Switch on your wearable
- Remove the outer packaging and protective film from the watch face as well as the sensor underneath the watch.
- Switch on your wearable by holding the middle button in for ~5 seconds and make sure the battery is charged (ideally, keep it on the charger while following these steps).
- You might see a screen that says - “Device software can't be checked for corruption. To pause boot, press side button” Don’t press anything just wait for it to load.
Step 2: Pair your wearable to your phone
- Download the WearOS App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Add a new watch and follow the prompts to complete your set up.
- We recommend skipping the step to pair to your Google Account. (as this will drain your battery)
Step 3: Attach your watch straps and start wearing your watch
For easy access to LifeQ Envoy, customize the bottom right button on your wearable.
Open Settings > Personalization > Customize hardware buttons > Tap to select Bottom Right and then scroll down to LifeQ Envoy and tap to select it.